- Click the round Office button and then select Excel Options at the bottom.
- An Options dialogue box will then appeared, click on Popular and then select the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon check box.
- Click the File menu and then select Options.
- An Options dialogue box will then appeared, click on Customize Ribbon on the left side.
- From the right section, you will then see "Customize the Ribbon". Under "Main Tabs" check the box for Developer.
Well, You've now enable the Developer Tab for you to bring up the Visual Basic Editor (VBA), run macros & record macros. In the next Chapter, I'll show you how to utilize the VBA editor for developing your first Excel Application.